Pool Opening Service – Virginia Beach and Norfolk
Pool Scouts is your go-to resource to get your pool up and running at the beginning of the season. Leave the heavy lifting and the dirty work to our technicians, they’ll get your pool in tip-top shape so your pool is ready when you are!
Pool Scouts Opening Service visit includes:
- Remove cover and prepare for storage (includes cleaning the cover)
- Remove plugs and prep pool lines
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
- Examine pool shell for any visible damage, cracks or tears
- Re-Install and examine skimmer baskets
- Re-install and examine deck equipment (ladders and handrails)
- Brush and clean waterline tile
- Remove all leaves and debris from the pool
- Start and prime the pool pump
- Inspect the filtration system
- Vacuum the pool
- Fill pool water to the appropriate level
- Balance pool water chemistry
Looking to bundle your pool up for the winter? We offer pool closing services as well!
*Prices may vary depending on condition of pool.
**We’re currently unable to service above-ground pools.